Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Well, it seems that I am a pretty sorry blogger. I used to love to write my thoughts and ideas but have gotten out of practice these past few years. I usually just write them in notebooks around my home and not on the computer for who knows who to read.

A friend of Celiacs from Kentucky sent us many boxes of gluten free mixes today for the Celiacs of this city. I'm not sure if it is a good thing to mention brand names on a blog like this but when these kind vendors care enough to send their product to us we should mention them so I will tell that there are many cases of Bloomfield mixes in my dining room waiting to be put in boxes to go gluten free folks as they get some kind of housing...whether it be a FEMA trailer or a temporary home with friends or relatives or in the case of a few into a home they can buy in other parts of the city. One of our ladies said that she had just done their shopping the day before the tornado and now all that gluten free food they bought was destroyed or blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment