Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This will be a short post but wanted you all to know that we are still up and running (well I am still not doing too much running, but am on the mend) and we had two boxes of food delivered today. Mother Mary's Restaurant in Springfield was was taking donations for Joplin Celiac's and they delivered them today and also a nice large box from Amazon...With those there is no name included but I was told to expect a donation from a certain person and I believe that was it. Anyway people are still thinking of those here in Joplin area. I talked to Misty at Mission Joplin and I think they have decided that it would be better to put our shelves of gluten free food back out in the area we first set them up. I will take some boxes to them on Friday. Hope you all had a good Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment